Currently Open Positions (Updated February 2017):
Entry Level Civil Engineer
Hey and Associates, Inc. is currently seeking an entry-level Civil Engineer. Engineers in the 2017 graduating class are encouraged to apply. The position may be located in either our Volo or Chicago office. This person will have an opportunity to work with public and private sector clients to design, permit and oversee a broad range of projects. Duties include serving as the project engineer on infrastructure improvement or land development projects including stormwater and flood management projects, municipal streets, sanitary and storm sewer systems and water distribution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 0-4 years of related experience
Responsibilities and Job Description
- Work within an established team to plan and design a wide variety of engineering projects.
- AutoCad training, existing skills or the desire to learn strongly preferred
- Primarily office-based work with occasional field duties including construction observation and survey
This is an opportunity to start or continue your career in a workplace that provides a supportive, challenging team environment. Hey provides generous health, and paid time off benefits starting on day one as well as a competitive salary and support of ongoing professional education and training. Hey is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workforce.
E-mail resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All calls and submittals will be treated with the utmost discretion.